Rules & Conditions
• TAZ Rewards cannot be exchange for cash or gift cards.
• No redemption value except discount on products and specific services
• Employee and their immediate families, suppliers and business associates are not eligible to the TAZ Rewards program.
• Points are accumulated on actual price paid for services and retail before taxes and gratuities as well as for certain on-line and in-salon promotional activities
• Credits or returns will reduce or cancel Points previously awarded for the original purchase.
• Points only accrue into the account of the Member. Points may not be assigned, traded or otherwise transferred.
• The Points are for personal use only. Business corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, groups or associations may not register unless the Member has obtained the prior consent of the Merchant.
• By submitting the Personal Information to TAZ Hair Co. or any of its service providers or agents, the Member consents and agrees that TAZ Hair Co. may
(i) collect, use and/or disclose Personal Information to communicate with the Member, to better understand the Member’s shopping and information needs and to offer the Member relevant information, products, services and rewards to meet those needs; and
(ii) allow limited and secured access to the Personal Information by authorized entities (including but not limited to Solnyx Marketing Inc.) under its strict supervision solely for the purposes of supporting the Program.
• The Member consents to and agrees that on occasion, that TAZ Hair Co. may communicate special offers, information and services to the Member via mail, telephone, e-mail, text and/or social media means.
• If at any time, the Member wishes to withdraw from the Program, the Member shall inform TAZ Hair Co. and sign the withdrawal form. Upon withdrawing from the Program, the Member shall forfeit all accumulated and unredeemed Points.
• Points are reduced to zero upon closure of a Member’s membership.
• Upon the death of a Member, the Members account will be closed and any Points in the account will be forfeited. Points are not divisible in the case of divorce.
• Should any Member not acquire Points for 12 consecutive calendar months, the membership will be deemed to be inactive and all accumulated Points will be forfeited. At that time the Points balance may be reduced to zero at TAZ Hair Co.’s sole discretion.
• In accordance will Federal and Provincial tax legislation, HST and any other applicable taxes are calculated and payable by the Member on the full amount of the purchase price before any reduction for redeemed points.
• TAZ Hair Co. may restrict, suspend or otherwise alter any aspect of the Program, without notice. Any material changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted in participating salons and a copy of the Terms and Conditions will be made available upon request. For the most current version of these Terms and Conditions please visit www.tazhair.com.
• Upon suspension or termination of the Program for any reason whatsoever, TAZ Hair Co., or its parent company or any of its affiliated companies will have no liability therefore to member and is automatically released from all claims by Members in respect of such suspension, termination, forfeiture of Points, redemption of Points or otherwise in respect of such suspension or termination.
• Every effort has been made to ensure that the information herein is correct. TAZ Hair Co., its parent company or any of its affiliated companies are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
• By redeeming Points for rewards, the Member releases TAZ Hair Co., its parent company or any it’s affiliated companies from any and all liability and claims regarding the redemption and use of the reward and any loss or damage caused by goods and services supplied as a reward.
• Any disputes regarding the Program will be resolved by TAZ Hair Co. in its sole discretion (including but not limited to disputes regarding the interpretation of these terms and provisions or any administrative or other procedures as may be established by the Merchant from time to time). All determinations made by TAZ Hair Co. in connection with the Program shall be binding on the Member.
• TAZ Hair Co. shall not be liable to the Member in any way or in any manner whatsoever for any direct or indirect claims, losses, costs, damages or expenses (the “Damages”) caused by or arising from the Member’s participation in the Program including, without limitation Damages which arise as a consequence of any breach by TAZ Hair Co. of its obligations herein, whether or not that TAZ Hair Co. knew or had reason to know that such damages might be incurred.
• TAZ Hair Co. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time or terminates the Program at any time. Termination of the Program will result in forfeiture of all Points without compensation unless the Member redeems the Points within thirty (30) days of the termination of the Program.
• Any failure of the Member to comply with any of these terms or conditions or any violation, fraud or abuse of the Program may result in forfeiture of all Points and possible termination of the Member’s account without compensation.
• By filling out the application coupon, the Member acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.